[bvipilots] REGARDING: IYP-VA Flight 215

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:15:23 -0700

Hi Ronald,

Well this one is easy. When Michelle says....

"We need to synchronize your application with I Y P central. It may take
some time to complete this process. Please wait."

I suggest that you wait. If you say (as you did), "Open VA panel" during
the process, then Michelle will say (as she did)...

"You appear to have loaded the wrong flight. Please try again"

When you reloaded the flight, it simply loaded as a non VA flight as it is
supposed to do. There was no error - IYP acted as it should. It correctly
assumed that you were cancelling the flight.

Please refer to you CVRT file for details.

SUMMARY: Honor the "Please wait" requests.

Regards,