[bvipilots] Re: Still no lock Robert.

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 02:41:41 +0330

Hello Ron
I'll write down a guide for you, to *completely* whipe Itsyourplane off your computer, and reinstall a Fresh version of IYP again, in case the problem is with Itsyourplane.
Please do stuff as exactly i've instructed below
Try this out:
(note: this will delete IYP settings and registration information)
1: Remove Itsyourplane from the control panel
2: Within FSX folder,  delete all the itsyourplane folder and files
3: go to c:\users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0, and completely delete the two folders there, leaving the 2.0 folder empty.
4:  press the start menu, search for CMD, and open up cmd.exe
5: You need to enter this command exactly like what i Write here into commandLine and press enter:
rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache
So keep the above line in your memory (Case Sensetive) and write it down into commandline and press enter) 6: Go to itsyourplane.com and from the software revisions page Start a new installation. And grab your serial key and such because IYP is going to ask that information.

If this Method didn't solve your problem, you need to check the speech recognition or other windows settings.

Cheers
Hadi

On 9/19/2013 1:37 AM, Robert Cezar wrote:
Hi Ron,

Please go here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/diagnostics.asp

and follow the 3-line instruction entitled:

If we ask that you DELETE the 2.0 Folder:

to completely uninstall IYP.

Then, go to the IYP website and re-install the IYP application.

Robert

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Well, as so as you press the letter I for It’s Your plane which is
    the short cut that is on the desktop for IYP.
    As soon as you press it you get the error 5 announcement.
    The UAC is not on.
    So what could be blocking it?