[bvipilots] Still no lock Robert.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:30:08 -0400

Hi Robert.
Removed the files that you told me to remove.
I then warm booted my machine.
I then went back and made sure that everything was unchecked, set for total
control, and set for everyone.
I even double checked this by clicking on sharing it told me everyone read
write.
So I know that all was done correctly.
I then fired up FSX and had a bird out on the runway.
But as soon and I went to launch IYP I received the error 5 problem.
So that didn’t work.
So what to try next?
Thanks.