[bvipilots] Re: Problem regarding IYP's microphone switch.

  • From: connor carlin <cjamesmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 00:35:59 +0000

I have tried these voice commands, and they don’t seem to work. Michelle isn’t
listening to me at all. Also, I don’t see where I can change the actual hotkey
in the settings panel, I only see a list of things to check or uncheck. I think
I remember seeing how to do that in the options panel a while ago, but my
screen reader doesn’t display the options panel in IYP, only settings, debug,
and exit. I have to ask Michelle to open the options panel in order for me to
do that.