[bvipilots] Re: Problem regarding IYP's microphone switch.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 16:51:41 -0800

Hello,

It is problematic to use the speech recognition to set the options, when
the speech recognition is turned off as it is in your case.

Resolution:

1-Shut down IYP
2-Shut down FSX
3-Run the IYP applicaton
4-Click on Manage Settings

In this mode, you can use your keyboard to set/reset options.

Please let me know how you make out.

Regards,
Robert