[bvipilots] Noticed the following on tonight's Dassault Falcon 7x stress test.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 00:17:02 -0400

Looking for some advice from tongith's stress test using the Dassault Falcon 7X aircraft.

Hello, to my fellow BVI pilot friends.
I Noticed two things during tonight's stress test flight with the dassault falcon 7x aircraft. 1. When you fire up FSX and you hear your engines running out on the runway, Please correct me if I am wrong. But it looked like you had to use the control period key combo to keep the df 7x from rolling all over the runway.
2. I touched down at KMCO at 23:26 real time.
I wated four minutes and heard nothing.
So I gave Michele the Taxi to general Aviation parking command.
When we got to the Parking checklist, at that point which was a total of seven minutes from after touch down we received the ground freq to switch to. Should it have taken from touch down at 23:26 until 23:33 to hear from the ATC with the ground freq so that we could switch to the ground and ask for taxi instructions with this larger bird?
For the stress test, that is all that I have to report.
But have a question of curiousity.
Most birds with have, one, two and or four engines.
Why does the dassault Falcon 7x or DF 7x have three, and is engine's one and two on the port side and engine three on the starbard side, or is just engine one on the port side and engines two and three on the starbard side of this nice bird?
I was able to fly from KERI to KMCO in about 1-1/2 to only 2 hours.
The flight usualy takes around 2-1/2to 3 hours.
Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.