[bvipilots] Had one of the nicest landings I have ever had

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:37:54 -0500

Flying the Just Flight 757-300 the other day, and I realized that FSX and
Ultimate Traffic 2 had not connected correctly.  I decided to return to San
Francisco since I do not like flying around without traffic.  I decided to
do a visual approach to runway 28L from 33 miles out.  Here's the catch.  I
was at 12,000ft.  I descended down to 2500ft for my approach, and I do not
think I have ever seen such a perfect landing with this aircraft or any
other aircraft.  I'm not sure what I did right, and I was really too high
and too fast to even make the runway, and Michelle handled things quite well
with making the adjustments as needed.