[bvipilots] Re: New Code Now Online

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 08:05:49 -0700

Hi Ronald,

You're never a pain in the neck! <SMILES>

In fact, the general Code Revisions page is correct. The Version 4.1.0.266
code that we are all playing with is UN-RELEASED BETA software. Once we get
this beat to death, and we're sure it is solid, then I'll formally release
it.

Nonetheless, thanks for the heads-up Mr. Hawk Eye!

Regards,

Robert