[bvipilots] Re: New Code Now Online

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 13:36:56 -0400

No problem and thanks for the complament.
Maybe later we can get together via tv5 and you can figure out why my doors AKA
hatches auto close on me.
Or when ever you have the time.
I have one early morning appointment in the morning.
Well, I have two, but any time after nine your time noon my time should be
fine.
I now need to go stress test IYP 266.