[bvipilots] Re: Just landed my one hundredth flight for IYPVA.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 09:59:54 -0700

Hello Scott,

REGARDING: I'm at 35 flights, I think.

To know for certain, you can go to the IYP Virtual Air site here:

   http://va.itsyourplane.com/

On the left-side menu bar, you will find Pilot Earnings: Clicking the link
will take you here:

   http://va.itsyourplane.com/html/earnings.asp

Scroll down to your Pilot #.

REGARDING: I'm having your problem with the 737 out of the blue.

Can I assume that you did not receive the IYP Newsletter that was published
on May 25? If this is the case, then please check your spam folder.

To read the contents of the Newsletter, you can go to the IYP site and
click on the link at the very top entitled:

   BLIND PILOTS CLICK HERE

That will take you here:

   http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/blind.asp

Scroll down until you find...

   Site Map

Clicking that link will take you here:

   http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/sitemap.asp

Scroll down until you find...

   Newsletters

Clicking that link will take you here:

   http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/newsletters.asp

The top entry in the list reads:

   2013-05-25 - Please Help Me Support Our Blind and Visually Impaired
(BVI) Pilots!

Clicking that link will take you here:

   http://www.itsyourplane.com/ssl/data/2013-05-25.htm

I will be releasing IYP Version 4.1.0.330 ASAP.

Regards,
Robert