[bvipilots] Re: Just landed my one hundredth flight for IYPVA.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 09:06:25 -0400

That is a shame.
The only way I was able to fix my chrashing problem was to roll the clock back. Go to your account to see on which date you flew your last successful flight and use that date and time in the dashboard as a reference to roll the clock back to.
I had to roll the clock back once again before flying yesterday.
That is a scarry feeling to have to roll the clock back.
Since owning FSX since 09, I'm had to ustall and install FSX a few times and we ended up having to format the pc. My step dad is willing to bend over backwards for us on almost anything we ask of him.
But I don't want to have to ask to reinstall fsx from scratch once again.
Unless we have to purchase a newer up dated pc.
So sorry that's the only advice I can give to you.

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Shade
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 12:07 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Just landed my one hundredth flight for IYPVA.

I'm at 35 flights, I think.  However, if I can't get this glitch fixed,
I won't be flying again I'm afraid.  I'm having your problem with the
737 out of the blue.  Everything was good, but now, When I contact the
second controler, and or get to 2000 feet,m the aircraft just suddenly
shoots to 13000 the air speed drops to 100, and we start falling out of
the sky, getting all the usual doom and gloom disaster messages in the
cockpit about pull up, to low, gear, and the like.  Followed by a most
unsatisfactory and violent boom, grind sound as the most elloquent 737
pancakes in to the ground in a most ungraceful swan dive, right out of
the sky. I'm following all of the checklist items as I always do from
preflight, right up to the current stage in the takeoff and climb out
checklist.  I've removed everything, the simulator, IYP and the like.
I'm reinstalling everything and will hopefully be in a position to do a
test run tomorrow after getting all things reconfigured again, however,
if you can tell me what your solution was to this most vexing and
recent problem to plague my otherwise perfect pilot record, I'd be most
greatful to you. I'm using version 329 of IYP, or rather I will be
using the most current publicly downloadable version from itsyourplane
when I grab it.  Here's hoping that this reset and reinstall will fix
all pesky issues.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.