[bvipilots] Re: ItsYourPlane not giving me the message captain, ItsYourPlane, we're ready to go

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:53:22 -0500

I have been in that boat one too many times.  My last computer was an Acer,
and I finally bought an Hp.  Well, it got a nasty virus on it, and the hard
drive crashed last summer.  It took me forever to get IYP up and running
that time.  Hopefully, all will go well, and if not let's see if your issue
can't be figured out.

Jordan

  _____