[bvipilots] Re: IYP without internet?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 22:37:45 -0500

Now that is a mystery.
Because when I fly off line with the Dessault Falcon 7X DF7X three engine bird. I never have any problems.
Here's a voice recorder file for you to take a look see at.
You'll see that I had no problems with the flight.
And you'll also see that while in the offline mode flying offline that Michelle told me that I was ready to go. Don't know why she isn't giving you that info while offline like she is suppose to do.
That probably will be a mystery for Robert to solve for you.
Now, when I fly off line for private GA flights I fly in my private Dessault Falcon 7X with the Pittsburgh Steelers football colors paint job.
That I had someone do for me.
If you would like this bird for private GA flights.
The link to down load it from is at
www.premaircraft.com/downloads/falcon7x_steelers_x.zip
So, between Jordan, Robert and myself, we'll get you back in the air while in the off line mode.
Hope this is helpful.
Ron AKA The Blind Pilot.

-----Original Message----- From: connor carlin
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 9:56 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: IYP without internet?

Hi. I appreciate your reply, but I am aware of the fact that you can fly in the offline mode. I was asking if it was possible to have Michelle complete the aircraft loading process with out an active internet connection. Michelle says “I am checking to see if the aircraft is fully loaded into the simulator,” and then nothing happens. I don’t have internet on the computer I have IYP and FSX installed on, I literally have my mac hooked up to my iPhones 4G in order to send this Email. Michelle will not tell me we’re all set to go unless I am connected to the internet for some reason, I want to know if it is even possible to use IYP without an internet connection. It doesn’t look that way at the moment. Sorry if my message was unclear.
On Jan 5, 2015, at 2:29 AM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No.
You can fly in the off line mode.
But when you fly in the off line mode you can not fly for the IYPVA online only mode for the IYPVA career. But you can fly private GA flights anywhere you would like while in the offline mode.
Hope this helps you out.

-----Original Message----- From: connor carlin
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 9:17 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] IYP without internet?

Hi. I’m currently at a place where I am unable to connect to the internet on the computer I use with FSX and IYP. I have noticed that even in the offline mode, and no internet connectivity what so ever, Michelle fails to continue after she says “I am checking to see if the aircraft is fully loaded into the simulator.” this doesn’t happen if I am connected to the net.

Do I absolutely have to be connected to the internet to fly my planes? or are there some settings I can tweak in order to use it while being without internet?
Thanks.Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.