[bvipilots] Re: IYP without internet?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 21:29:40 -0500

No.
You can fly in the off line mode.
But when you fly in the off line mode you can not fly for the IYPVA online only mode for the IYPVA career. But you can fly private GA flights anywhere you would like while in the offline mode.
Hope this helps you out.

-----Original Message----- From: connor carlin
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 9:17 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] IYP without internet?

Hi. I’m currently at a place where I am unable to connect to the internet on the computer I use with FSX and IYP. I have noticed that even in the offline mode, and no internet connectivity what so ever, Michelle fails to continue after she says “I am checking to see if the aircraft is fully loaded into the simulator.” this doesn’t happen if I am connected to the net.

Do I absolutely have to be connected to the internet to fly my planes? or are there some settings I can tweak in order to use it while being without internet?
Thanks.Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.