[bvipilots] Re: How are you useing steam?

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 22:35:14 -0500

Do you have a direct link to it? I haven't been able to locate it.
Thanks,

On 2015-07-10 8:15 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:

Curious minds need to now Jason.
How How did you get a steam account set up?
Did you see and or sign the petition to get steam blind friendly?
Because the security capture screens are just not blind friendly.
They don't even offer a audio capture option.
I'm subscribed to the dovetail games you tube link.
They said that it isn't ssuppose to work with steam, but they are
working on making FSX to be able to work with steam.
You can write me off list if you would want.
The address is
kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for writing back with how you are doing things.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a
cane paws down any day of the week."
-----Original Message----- From: Jason Fayre
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 6:35 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Will IYP work with windows 10 and the new up
coming explorer package?

Hi Ron,
I don't know about IYP and the new Microsoft Edge browser, but none of
the screen readers will work with it initially.
On my system, I just set IE11 as the default and everything works.
As far as installing FSX on windows 10, I installed FSX steam edition
and it is working with IYP. I haven't done a complete flight yet, but
Michelle is speaking and listening to me.
Windows 10 is working well on my system so far.

On 2015-07-10 5:05 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hi Robert.
I know for me, it's been a little over a month since I've flown.
I've picked up a virous that I just can't get read of.
But I just was curious to know if IYP will work with Windows ten and
the new internet explorer program that will come with win 10.
They say for now they will be keeping IE.
I think it was jumped to ver eleven and or ver twelve.
But they are thinking of phasing out IE altogether and just use the
new up coming internet program.
I know other's were also thinking about this question as well.
Many Thanks.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a
cane paws down any day of the week."
subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject
of your message.
subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject
of your message.
word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.