[bvipilots] Will IYP work with windows 10 and the new up coming explorer package?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:05:07 -0400

Hi Robert.
I know for me, it's been a little over a month since I've flown.
I've picked up a virous that I just can't get read of.
But I just was curious to know if IYP will work with Windows ten and the new internet explorer program that will come with win 10.
They say for now they will be keeping IE.
I think it was jumped to ver eleven and or ver twelve.
But they are thinking of phasing out IE altogether and just use the new up coming internet program.
I know other's were also thinking about this question as well.
Many Thanks.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar
REV:20150710T210507Z