[bvipilots] Re: Has anyone Ever Seen This?

  • From: Jody McKinniss <jlove42010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:57:25 -0400

It just strikes me as weird.  The next time, it didn't happen.  I knew that
Michelle was understanding me, because there were no weird entries in the
voice transcript, no gobbled words, etc.  So I couldn't figure out why she
said that she was closing the doors, then didn't actually do it.  Really,
really weird.