[bvipilots] For those thinking to fly the 767-300

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:47:17 -0400

Hi to all.
I found the following you tube link tht's pretty good.
I also have a friend from Canada attempting to help us to make a video for we BVI pilots to learn how to program the flight management computer or FMC for the new up coming level d 763 er aircraft.
Maybe Gordan could help us out with this as well.
I had asked my friend if I can give out his contact info for all of our input.
I'm still waiting on that to come back.
But for now, take a listen to the following URL address which is.
http://youtu.be/OXFig3B1ghI
So at least I'm trying to do my part to make this new line of birds blind frinedly. For those who know how to use JAWS and know how to program and have this new bird, maybe you too could make a video learning how to program the Flight Management computer for BVI pilots.
From what I hear on the audio at least, it doesn't sound al that difficult.
So there you have it.
Blind Pilot who's going to try and catch some sleep. GRIN.