[bvipilots] Re: For Jordan.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:53:35 -0400

Ok Jordan.
I just tried to ship you another letter off list.
Let me know if that one makes it or not.
Thanks for the advice from one BVI pilot to another.

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 2:45 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: For Jordan.

i like Ultimate Traffic because it does a great job at representing every airline and it does a great job with GA aircraft as well. I have received no private e-mails from you.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 13, 2013, at 12:50 PM, "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Jordan.
1. you highly recommend picking up the  UT 2 package?
Why is it better than my traffic x?
Also, please read the letter I shipped to you about the optional sound packages. A huge huge thanks from a totally blind BVI Pilot who depends on sounds instead of graphics.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.