[bvipilots] Cessna 208 and Cessna 172 problem

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 20:25:53 -0500

I did a complete removal and reinstal of IYP to see if I could get IYP VA
working again, but now I have a new problem.  Now On the two aircraft in the
subject line, they will not climb or they will keep climbing and pass the
altitude set in the autopilot.  The autopilot is turned on, and Robert, you
may want to look into this or try to give me an idea of what to do on what I
am about to write.  Michelle says that I am level say at 7,000 feet when I
have just taken off and have just engaged or she has just engaged the
autopilot at 1000 feet or so.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Oh, by the
way if it can be done would it be possible to get Michelle to tell you what
your nearest airports are?

Thanks,