[bvipilots] Re: slight FSX issue

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 12:30:23 -0500

Yep.  Everything is installed.  FSX seems to have issues with me every now
and then.  Just installed the Audio Enviroment GA edition.  I have a flight
ready for later on today in the King Air.

Jordan

  _____

From: jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] slight FSX issue
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 11:42:40 -0500

I have one small problem with ATC in FSX.  Sometimes I get a transmition,
and when I open the ATC window everything is blank.  The only way to fix
that is tune to another frequency such as 118.0 then back to the frequency I
should be on.  I have found the only way to get around this is to open the
ATC window as soon as ATC starts talking.  Anyone else have this issue, and
how did they fix it?

Thanks,