[bvipilots] Re: Can't get the IFR files to show up.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:01:39 -0500

Well, I'm not seeing the IFR file.
Even though I file a flight plan, Michele is telling me that there isn't a flight planfiled. Usually in the flight plan folder in my documents, you'll see the ft files, the pln files, the ft files and the ifr or vfr files.
I'm not seeing the IFR files.
HTH.

-----Original Message----- From: Jason Fayre
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 7:03 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Can't get the IFR files to show up.

Hi Ron,
I'm a bit confused.  You say you are seeing a pln file.  That is your
flight plan.  So what aren't you seeing exactly?  When you save the
flight plan, the default filename will start with IFR unless you change
the name.

On 11/11/2013 6:45 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hi to all.
I worked on FSX and reinstalling everything yesterday.
Now when I file a flight plan, I see in the flight plan folder the ft file, the pln file and the wx files. But even though when I go to file a flight plan I always use the alt I combo to make sure the flight plan is files as a IFR fligh tplan, the IFR files isn't showing up.
Now why is this?
I even switched to a different airplane to see if I might have installed one of my birds incorrectly.
But still the IFR files are not showing up.
Also, even though I now am also hearing everything I should be hearing and also through the headset's speakers.
I'm still not hearing the audio clicks
For now I just would like to be able to file a IFR fp.
I can try to figure out why I'm not hearing the clicks at a later date.
Thanks for the help.
Ron who's almost there.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.