[bvipilots] Can't get the IFR files to show up.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 18:45:28 -0500

Hi to all.
I worked on FSX and reinstalling everything yesterday.
Now when I file a flight plan, I see in the flight plan folder the ft file, the pln file and the wx files. But even though when I go to file a flight plan I always use the alt I combo to make sure the flight plan is files as a IFR fligh tplan, the IFR files isn't showing up.
Now why is this?
I even switched to a different airplane to see if I might have installed one of my birds incorrectly.
But still the IFR files are not showing up.
Also, even though I now am also hearing everything I should be hearing and also through the headset's speakers.
I'm still not hearing the audio clicks
For now I just would like to be able to file a IFR fp.
I can try to figure out why I'm not hearing the clicks at a later date.
Thanks for the help.
Ron who's almost there.