[bvipilots] Re: Asking two flying questions.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 18:19:42 -0400

When I shipped Robert a copy of the letter that I had shipped to the list with the link, he said that he was going to make it IYP friendly.

I'll have to go out and check.
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Tony
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 5:38 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Asking two flying questions.

Ron, I believe the aircraft have to be interfaced by the IYP Developer,
therefore the gulfstream probably isn't supported at this time.

Does it show as a supported aircraft on the IYP website?