[bvipilots] Re: Asking a third party sound installer and third party Ga sound utility question.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:11:10 -0700

Hello Ron,

REGARDING: INSTALLATION

The installation procedures are explained in excruciating detail in the
README FIRST.TXT file. Presuming that you cannot access that file, here's
what it says:

START OF DOCUMENTATION

PREMIER AIRCRAFT DESIGN
DASSAULT FALCON 7X for FSX
This model is for DX9 graphics only

Aircraft, panel and sound package
including dynamic VC with custom gauges.

For more information look inside the MANUALS folder :
Flying tips.txt (ESSENTIAL READING)
Glass Panel map1.jpg
Glass Panel map2.jpg
Falcon7X_check.htm
Falcon7X_ref.htm

Copyright 2009 by Premier Aircraft Design
Email contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit PAD at http://www.premaircraft.com for more Falcon liveries (when
available) & more models.

MAIN CREDITS

Model & Master Textures:                       Jean-Pierre Brisard
Panel design and XML gauge programming         Jean-Pierre Brisard
Paint & Flight dynamics  :                     Bob May
Additional Flight tuning :                     Danny "Chief" Crance
Falcon trijet sound file by kind permission of Aaron Swindle

PACKAGE INSTALLATION:

Extract ALL the files into the FSX MAIN Folder using
WINZIP in Classic Mode...Do not use the Wizard...
Make sure the "Use Folder names" BOX is checked in WINZIP.
New folders will be created and all files installed.

Here's how by the numbers...

1. Navigate to where you downloaded the zip file

2. Double click with your mouse on the zip  file.

3. WINZIP should open and show all the files inside the zip.

4. Press 'CTRL A' and this will select ALL the files.

5. Click on upper 'Extract' Button in the Main Tool Bar above.

6. Type in your path in the dialog box the default location is C:\program
files\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator X
or browse to your FSX Location...open the FSX main folder.

7. Now click on the 'Extract' button in the upper right.....you're
done...go flying.

OPERATING TIPS

1. Turn on Tool Tips....Lots of panel information available.
Go to Options - Settings - General....Click the "Show Tool Tips" box.)

2. SHIFT E opens/closes the passenger door and airstair, there is no
separate crew door. The door will not open in flight.

3. To Raise your seat higher press SHIFT-ENTER (in FSX this only works in
VC view)

4. " I " key toggles engine smoke ON/OFF.

5. Read the "Flying Tips" document in the 'Manuals' folder

6. Don't ask how to make the yoke appear in the VC, there are no yokes, the
Falcon 7X has "fighter style" side controllers.

Quick Reference - VC EYEPOINT KEY COMMANDS :

Move eyepoint back into passenger cabin
CTRL+ENTER (press and hold)

Move Eyepoint Down
SHIFT+BACKSPACE

Move Eyepoint Forward
CTRL+BACKSPACE

Move Eyepoint Left
CTRL+SHIFT+BACKSPACE

Move Eyepoint Right
CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER

Move Eyepoint Up
SHIFT+ENTER

Reset Eyepoint
SPACE

                          LEGAL NOTICE

1. These files are for free use and enjoyment of individual hobby
flightsimmers but the copyright remains with us and any other persons who
have contributed to the work.

2. The model files, panel files and gauges should not be altered and cannot
be incorporated into other shareware or freeware programs or published on
any electronic or mechanical media anywhere in the world without our
written permission. This includes  CD's, DVD's or other media offered free,
whether as part of a commercial or non-commercial transaction.

3. REPAINTING. You may repaint this aircraft FOR YOUR OWN EXCLUSIVE use
without seeking permission, but if you intend to upload the repainted
aircraft to any web site or bulletin board, including a Virtual Airline
site, then contact us first for permission, just send a jpg screen shot.

We recommend 'Textures Only' uploads due to the file size and we reserve
the right to check the files and documentation before publication.

Premier Aircraft Design
Contact us email at: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
April 2009

END OF DOCUMENTATION

REGARDING: Performance

At the top of the checklists you will find the information you are looking
for.

I hope this helps.

Robert