[bvipilots] A question for my fellow BVI pilots using Jaws to access the IYP control pannel.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:04:19 -0400

Hi to all.
I have tried both the jaws currsor and the pc currsor.
There are several things that Jaws is not seeing on the IYP control pannel.
Maybe we should have a open control pannel voice command like we do for the options pannel, the va pannel and the settings pannels. But jaws is not seeing the IYP control panel entitled: Sim Views button to uncheck it. Robert, maybe a IYP recommedation to have it by defaul to have the IYP control panel entitled: Sim Views uncheck so that we don't have to try and find it with jaws.
Just a thought to make our lives easier while flying.
Just a thought.
Ron