[bvipilots] A huge huge thanks for this advice Jordan.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:59:35 -0400

Hi Jordan.
Just wanted to say thanks for the advice.
Because when I would go to leave the UAC turned off before, I would always get messages like you're unprotected. And you know like myself, the first rule of pc's is to back up and the second is to make sure you're secured. Hey Jordan, I replace my other birds sounds especially the engine sounds with the new just flight 757 sounds.
Thought you'd like to know about that.
So many Many Thanks for this come back jordan.

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 8:16 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: For security reasons, would you recommend to have the UAC constantly turned off?

You should be fine with the UAC turned off.