[bvipilots] Re: A Bit off topic quick start flights

  • From: "Adam " <brailledog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:07:25 -0500

I am a fan of bowing personally!

From: bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Adam B. Shaible
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:06 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: A Bit off topic quick start flights

I like that name.

Maybe when we get all of the kinks wotrked out, we can go flying over the
net together.

What kind of jet or other aircraft do you like to fly in?

Best regards,

Adam Shaible

From: adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:15:19 -0700

Hi Adam,

My name is also Adam.  I have been flying with IYP for a while.

When I looked at the checklists for the different aircraft, you will see a
"print" option at the top of the list.  I think based on the way that I have
read the lists, I feel comfortable in following them.  They are listed in
the logical order of how the flight is supposed to take place.

I hope this helps you, and feel free to contact me if I can be of further
help.

Best regards,

Adam Shaible