[bvipilots] A Bit off topic quick start flights

  • From: "Adam " <brailledog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bvi Group" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:41:59 -0500

Hello all,
I have a couple of questions that I am struggling with and any help would be
greatly appreciated.

I am working on getting back in to things after a bit of absence!  I am
working on the quick start flights!  From a blind perspective how is the
best way to land the plane using the ils approach or doing a visual
approach?  As well as any other tips would help!
Thanks much

Have a Good day!