[burt-all] Re: Powerpoint

  • From: "Aaron Colby" <acolby@xxxxxx>
  • To: <burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:54:00 -0400

Hey,
        So I found a bunch of great video footage on the CD's we liberated
from the office - there are some of the onboard camera from the flight test,
shots of the rocket going up, and other ones of the static test. I had
planned to put them into John's power point but given the problems we've had
with videos in the conference room in the past I'm not going to this time.

Maybe, once we slim down the number of people who come the next meeting we
can show them the videos then as a little bonus.

I'll fill in the history in the power point slides. Seth, could you talk
about the rocket motor basics since you know something about these things
and then maybe you, Eddie, and I can cover the static test last year.

Jonah, would you feel comfortable talking about the aerospike and/or the
hybrid? - I'll help out along the way. Also, in general, anyone can add
anything at anytime and it will round things out well I hope.

See you all tomorrow.

-Aaron