[burt-all] Re: Powerpoint

  • From: Seth B Cohen <scohen84@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:56:23 -0400

yeah, everybody take a look and see if they want to say anything in particular (i don't unless you really need people...). I'm also going to have my laptop so we're ok there (and we won't have the same technical difficulties as long as we don't play videos, which we actually should...)

seth

Nicholas Doucette wrote:
I don't mind giving the introduction for the slideshow and the projects we are involved in. I can as well just mention who we are and perhaps end the presentation with the "Why you should get involved" slide. That means we need someone to describe the hybrid engine, the aerospike and the static test we did last year. Then Greg can talk about his rocket. Just tell me what you all think.

-Nick

On Sep 17, 2006, at 8:58 PM, Jonah Zimmerman wrote:

Nick,
If you go start->run, and type in \\amegrad\Home_D\aiaa, then for username and password put "aiaa" (minus the quotation marks), you should be able to see the ppt presentation. It's just called "BU Rocket Team", under the BURT files folder. I just checked to make sure that I can get to the folder (I'm in claflin), so it shouldn't be a problem. If everyone can take a look at this and get a feeling for what they're most comfortable talking about, that would be good.

-Jonah

Nicholas Doucette wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone has the powerpoint presentation for the meeting tomorrow night, I just wanted to take a look at it before.

Thanks,

Nick
BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/