[burt-all] Re: No More Rocket Meetings this sem

  • From: "Eddie Walton" <edwalton@xxxxxx>
  • To: <burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:21:08 -0500

Well guys...

Good luck this spring. I hope you get the aerospike working and get so far as to fly the rocket with it. I'll keep in touch since I'll still be receiving these emails from John every Thursday.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas. And to the seniors, if I don't ever see you again, have a nice life. (I really hope this isn't the last time I ever see you guys).
I'll be back next fall from Germany to carry on the legacy of the BU Rocket Team as best I can with everyone else who hasn't graduated.

Take it easy, so long, good luck, peace

Eddie

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Ottander" <johnio@xxxxxx>