[burt-all] No More Rocket Meetings this sem

  • From: John Ottander <johnio@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:28:38 -0500

Due to people having finals etc there is no meeting tonight.

So i guess that is it for this semester. Despite our updated
calibration  data it appears the motor only produced 60lbf. I have
been trying to get the movies onto a website somewhere but have not
found one yet. It may be possible for BU to give us space but I don't
know. So no announcement yet.

So get ready to get started early next semester. The machine shop
should be available so we should be able to get some stuff done.

Happy Christmas

John
BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/