[burpg] bang bang Cold Flow Test Sign Up

  • From: Jeremy Pedro <jmpedro@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:37:09 -0500

Good evening adventurers,

It's that season again. The snowy unforgivable testing season. Our first
cold flow test is scheduled for the weekend of 2/28/15. Sign up if you dare
to join the voyage to the unforgivable terrain that is the Sudbury quarry.
We're not sure how many people we're taking, so this list is tentative and
shows that you have interest in attending.

Per usual, if you sign up you also *need *to help prep for the test in the
few days before. Exceptions don't exist.

Look for more information from me regarding the test soon.

https://docs.google.com/a/bu.edu/spreadsheets/d/1H6TNwU4xgqjIpSTHGh218PlLpP8Aug-sehyQUFrhG-U/edit#gid=0

Best of luck,

Jeremy Pedro
Boston University