[burpg] HAM Radio Test: Some Updates

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:16:43 -0500

Hey everyone,

The HAM test is tomorrow! Dean won't be able to attend due to making some
finishing touches to ASTRo for this weekend, and I have other rocket stuff
to complete. So if you would like to go tomorrow, it is still open. Dean
and I just won't be attending.

That said, if you want to go, respond to this email so you can coordinate
between yourselves.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Good luck for those of you going tomorrow!
--
Joseph M. Beaupre
Boston University