[burpg] Test Tomorrow

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:39:24 -0400

This is the list of people that signed up, so let's meet at 8:30am
tomorrow. Weather looks good as of right now. Dan, we don't need you to
drive since we have Pete. Bring $10 cash for lunch.

 Mehmet AnishArmor (driving with 3 seats in uhaul) Drew Mike P (5 seats)
Jeremy WynneBrandon DeanDan Poe (8 seats if needed) Sindel (uhaul)Bobby Ben
Ha, showing up late, need ride home. Halstead Petar PeteCory (8)

Best,
Armor