[burpg] Update

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 02:15:46 -0400

Hey guys,

Things are going pretty well for the test on Saturday. The new electronics
haven't hit any big problems, and our biggest problem so far was that the
new nozzle wouldn't fit, but that has been solved.

We have a super busy day tomorrow so if you are at all free come down to
the lab at any time. There are the open houses/acrylic firings at 2 and
2:20, prepping the rocket, dry run with everything in the evening, loading
the truck, building the test stand, integrating the chamber, etc. If you
are coming to the test on Saturday please be there around 11pm to help load
the truck.

Go team!
Armor

--