[burpg] Re: Shipping Crate for Mk IV

  • From: "D. Armor Harris" <davidh@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 22:55:31 -0400

I think you're talking about the nitrous transporter but you replied to the
Mk IV shipping crate email.

As far as the N2O ground tanks, I'm not sure if the one that we got last
time was actually K-size or something closed to it and shorter/fatter. If
you measure it you should be able to find out pretty quickly. Likewise I'm
not 100% sure that the new ones will also be K-size but I'm pretty sure
they will be.