[burpg] Saturday Testing

  • From: Robert Palladino <bvp95@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 22:36:41 -0500

Hi everyone,

So far things are on track for our double hot-fire on Saturday. Right now
this is the list of people going:

Jeremy
Armor
Halstead
Cory
Ben
Mehmet
Joe
Dean
Bobby
Eugene
Doug

If your name is on this list, you are expected to stop by the lab tomorrow
at 4 (or the soonest that you are available after that) to help pack and
prepare for the test. There are a couple people waiting on the backup list,
so it's not fair to them for people to take test spots without doing their
parts to prepare. Of course, if you're not on the list to go and you still
want to help, there will definitely be things to do tomorrow.

If all goes well, we can be done for the night by 9. We were done really
early last time, and we expect to use the same system again.

Also, for everyone coming on Saturday, don't forget that we are planning on
meeting at the lab at 6:30 am. Sunset is sooner now and if we are gonna get
two tests done in one day we will need all the time we can get.

Thanks,

Bobby Palladino