[burpg] Interstellar Movie Night

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:36:55 -0500

As an incentive to get ready early on Friday, we're going to take an RPG
group trip to go see Interstellar at a 10 or 10:25 pm showing tomorrow
(Friday) night at Fenway after we get the uhaul packed. Everyone is invited
even if you aren't coming to the test on Saturday.

We'll figure out exactly what show to go to by 9pm on Friday night and
leave from the lab around then. So be in the lab by 9 if you want to come.

Best,
Armor