[burpg] Re: Measuring Servo Spline

  • From: Alessandro Cesar Dias Gomes Filho <acgfilho@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:18:36 -0300

Do you have a macro lens? I mean, it's unnecessary with enough resolution
but it might help.

Also, to do the perspective crop you should find something that you know is
square, e.g. a square, and lay it in the same plane as the spline. Use that
as your orthogonal reference in photoshop. You can use your phone as a
square if you know it has right angles. Ideally you want your orthogonal
reference to be the same thickness as the spline.