[burpg] GSE Mounts for Servos

  • From: "D. Armor Harris" <davidh@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 01:39:50 -0400

Hey guys,

We need someone to design and manufacture two mounts to hold the new
servo-actuated valves on the N2O and N2 ground lines. We're getting rid of
the old planetary gear motor/arduino system that was the source of all evil
last year and replacing it with a nice slick servo system.

We have the valves and we have the servos, we just need someone to make the
mounts that keep the servo attached to the valve to actuate it. Email me
back if interested.

It's a good opportunity to get involved in some design and manufacture work
if you are new, as you can probably do it in Tinker and it's not a "need to
get it right the first time" thing. We do need them by the beginning of
November.

--
David Armor Harris
Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group