[burpg] Fuel Grain Casting Tomorrow

  • From: Joseph Beaupre <joebeau@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 01:51:45 -0500

Tonight (Thursday) we are going to cast the next fuel grain. *All those
involved need to be here for 7pm*. If anyone has a conflict, contact me.
This is the plan, since the material did not arrive yesterday.

To coordinate the forces:
-*Alessandro *and *Jarrod*: The impeller material will be in tomorrow, and
this needs to be welded and cut. Jarrod will cut the material once in, and
Alessandro weld it shortly after that.
-*Ben Ha*: You need to be present since you know the most about the mix
ratios and the casting process.
- *Anton*: We need you to be here for setting up the vacuum chamber.

There is a list of considerations compiled after the last fuel grain, so we
should have our work cut out for us this time. If anyone else wants to come
by and help, you are encouraged to do so. This is a really good opportunity
to get familiar with part of the manufacturing process for the Mk V, so
anyone interested is encouraged to attend!

Again, if any of the critical members have issues with this plan, let me
know

--
Joseph M. Beaupre
Boston University