[burpg] Re: BURPG CAD Standards and Templates

  • From: Julia Hillabrant <julia.hillabrant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 22:05:16 -0400

Hey Jeremy,

a couple questions:

1) I'm a little unclear on the Solidworks download. The BU licensing site
makes it seem as though I need to email the engineering department to
obtain a research license if I want to download onto a computer not owned
by BU. Furthermore, I was unable to locate a download option on the
solidworks website; it seems they wish to send a DVD. What am I missing
here? Note: I have had a couple beers.

2) Would you mind sending me a link to the BURPG Google Drive?

Gracias! Hope your summer's going well.

Julia