[burpg] 12/14 Cold Flow Waivers

  • From: Ben Ha <benha@xxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 23:38:19 -0500

Hey All,

Everyone who is planning on going to Sudbury for the cold flow test needs
to fill out one of these waivers and hand it in as soon as possible. We
need to give SAO all of these forms two weeks before the event.

They told me to get all this stuff when I went to talk to them about the
U-haul logistics. It's a little easier for me to do all this paperwork
because SAO wants all of this stuff together which is why I'm the one
sending you this email.

I know we're not having a meeting tomorrow night, but I will be in the wind
tunnel from 7-7:30 to collect these forms, so please drop by when you can
to hand it to me. Alternatively, you can slide it under the RPG office door
(ME 201) during the day or hand the form to a senior member. I will grab
those when I leave at 7:30.

Thanks,

Ben Ha

--