[budcinfo] Re: Try Dive next week

  • From: "Jenny Hubbard" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <budcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 17:19:35 -0000

Hi Oliver
Many thanks for your email.  I’ve now had a chance to talk to the club training
manager and other instructors.  It appears that it is not correct that an event
had been arranged for next Tuesday so I am not quite sure where that
information came from.
We’ve recently started 2 new courses and therefore are not able to accommodate
a try dive at present.  I expect that a try dive will be arranged some time
this year but I am not sure when this will be at the moment.  We will let
Olivia know when this is and she can let you know.

Jenny

Jenny Hubbard
Email: jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 020 8660 0241