[budcinfo] Re: FW: trial dive IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

  • From: "Bryan Stone" <bryan_stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <budcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 23:29:39 -0000

OK…………….

________________________________

Bryan Stone
Email Bryan_Stone@xxxxxxxxxxx

Business I.T. Systems Ltd
104A Roebuck Road
Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1EU

Tel: 020 3258 4020
Fax: 020 3258 4030
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.bits.uk.com <http://www.bits.uk.com/>

________________________________

DISCLAIMER:

The information in this E-Mail message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received the message in error,
please notify us immediately and delete it. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use is prohibited
and may be unlawful.

Business I.T. Systems Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 2563646.

Registered office: 104A Roebuck Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1EU

P Please consider the environment. Is it necessary to print this email?