[budcinfo] Re: Fwd: New Entry: Simple Contact Form (ID #6213)

  • From: "tim.cozens" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("tim.cozens")
  • To: budcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 11:25:38 +0000 (GMT)

We have a few (say 6 small jackets available) but only a couple of small cylinders available unless the other two are bought back. Plenty of regs and loads of fins and masks. To get the numbers through it would have to be a quick in and out with the equipment donned in the pool.

Tim

From: Banstead Divers <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4 March 2022 at 09:19:58 GMT
To: jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New Entry: Simple Contact Form (ID #6213)

NameXian Tan Emailx.tan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:x.tan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Comment or MessageDear Club

I hope you are well - just wondering if you were able to offer a Try Dive at Whitgift School (we have a swimming pool) for around 10-20 students on Friday 29 April from around 1430-1600?
Thanks - Xian Sent from Banstead Divers <http://www.banstead-divers.co.uk>