[buaiaa] American Helicopter Society Dinner

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 15:33:05 -0500

Hey guys,

AHS is holding a dinner with a guest speaker on Tuesday, February 11th.

The guest speaker will be Captain Steve Torpey of US Coast Guard. He'll
talk about his real-life experiences.

If you are interested in vertical-lift (helicopters, VTOLs, etc..) vehicles
or just want to network, this is a good opportunity.

Based on our previous attendance, about 80% of the attendants are engineers
and managers from GE Lynn. Vice president of GE will also most likely be
there.

It will start at 5PM and end around 7PM. Transportation will be provided.

I'll go if there is enough interest.

The fee (including the cost of dinner) is $15 for students.
Based on number of interested people, we may subsidize the cost.

Please let me know by latest the tomorrow night if you want to go. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mehmet Akbulut
Treasurer, BU AIAA