[bsg] FW: [LABIRD-L] Birding Survey

  • From: "Ingold, James" <James.Ingold@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 14:01:48 -0600

BIRD STUDY GROUP

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in
error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard
copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by
replying to this email.